DC 24V 90W converter for Resmed AirStart ™ 10, AirSense ™ 10 and AirCurve ™ 10 devicesPN: 37297
This Product Includes...
- DC Converter
- 12v DC Adapter Cable with Alligator Clips
DC Converter with Attached Cords 1 lb 13.51 oz
DC Converter with Alligator Clips 2 lb 3.62 oz
Product with Packaging 2 lb 8.77 oz
Converter Dimensions (Approximate) 6.5 in L x 2.5 in W x 1.5 in H
Total Length of DC Cord (Connector to Connector Including Converter) 110 in
Length of Alligator Clips & Cord Including Ends 2 Ft
Acceptable Input Battery Voltage: 12 V or 24V
Fuse Rating 20A
The ResMed DC Converter 24V 90W For AirStart™ 10, AirSense™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 Machines connects the AirStart™ 10, AirSense™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 to a 12V or 24V battery power source, including the battery used in a boat, car or recreational vehicle. The converter can be used to power the AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 machine with built in HumidAir™ humidifier as well as a ClimateLineAir™ heated tube.
This DC Converter works with the following AirStart™ 10, AirSense™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 machines manufactured by ResMed:
- AirStart™ 10 CPAP with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirStart™ 10 Auto CPAP with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Please be aware there is an on/off switch on the back of the adapter head. When plugged in, the dash "-" side of the adapter must be pressed down in order for the machine to receive power. If it is not, the machine will not turn on.
Vehicle Safety Tips
These vehicle safety tips are written according to statements from the manufacturer.
- When the device is not in use, the DC Converter should not be plugged into the vehicle.
- If the converter cuts power to the device when the car starts, disconnect the converter from the vehicle. Then, reconnect the converter after a few seconds pass.
- Using the machine and humidifier together, may drain the battery more quickly.
- The 12 volt is intended to be used with common systems that are "positive hot" and "negative ground" only. If these details are unknown, speak with the manufacturer of the vehicle.
For faster receipt, pick up in store. Call us to order: 1-800-727-8748